LoES Updates 10.28.15
LoES Annual Halloween/Fall Celebration - Fri. 10/30
9:25-9:55 Halloween Parade
1. Students should bring their costume to school with them in the morning.
2. Following breakfast and morning announcements:
a. Students who do not participate in the parade will participate in an alternative activity.
b. Students participating in the parade will change into costumes.
3. Costumes must go on over a student’s clothing. There will not be time/space for students to change in our bathrooms.
4. No volunteers are needed in the classroom. We will have additional staff present to help our primary students as needed.
5. No masks, makeup or costume weapons are permitted in school.
6. Parents/Family members who wish to participate/observe the parade should gather outside at the bus loop beginning at 9:15am. A staff member will be present to direct guests where to stand.
7. Students will come outside for the parade at 9:25am and the parade will conclude with some Halloween dancing (led by our music teacher Mrs. Wetmore).
8. At the end of the parade students will return to class and take off their costumes.
9. Beginning at 10:10 am all students will participate in their grade level schedule as noted below.
10:10-12:10 Fall Activities (All Students)